Last year was a busy one at bambeco! We got busier on Facebook, started pinning on Pinterest and launched this blog as well. All in all, we’re pretty pleased with where we’ve been and we’re really excited about where we’re going. But before we look ahead, we’d like to look back at the best of 2012!Inspired Habitat – we launched this blog in early 2012, and it just took off! Our favorite posts? Well, according to traffic, those would be…
- Tiny Terrariums – we put together some terrific how to’s on a DIY terrarium. There are even tips for making a terrarium out of an old incandescent bulb.
- New and Hot for Fall – we kicked off fall with a host of incredible new products that everyone seemed to love.
- Stay Toasty – raising your temperature without raising your heating bills was a hot topic!
- Sangria Secrets – one of our most popular posts, two recipes for the classic summer sangria.
Pinterest – we keep our Pinterest boards updated with the latest products, inspiration and cool, green pics. Our favorites?
- Inspired by Nature – how can you not be inspired by these incredible images?
- Furry Friends – the aww-factor is really high on this board!
- Green Celebrities – we love it when tinseltown a-listers aren’t afraid to be green.
Top Products – we love all of our products, but a few really stood out as favorites this year. Our top three for 2012:
- La Fortuna Hummingbird Feeder Tall – handblown from recycled glass, these feeders have been all the rage this year.
- Soji Solar Lanterns – the most popular color? Why orange, of course!
- On the Rocks Drink Chillers – we love these, and apparently, so do you.
There was so much more in 2012, and we’re planning for even more in 2013, so stay tuned!