With Thanksgiving behind us, it’s time to deck the halls. The holidays are always a busy time, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed with so much to do. It’s especially tough if you live in a smaller home. Getting into the festive spirit and making your home feel like the holidays are here doesn’t have to take Herculean effort, or require a lot of space. We’ve got some tips for quick, easy, and green holiday décor that’s small-space friendly, too!
- Opt for a tabletop tree to save floor space—you’ll still get the experience of the holiday tree, without taking up too much room.
- Try wreaths in unexpected places—like propped on a shelf, or in front of a mirror. Or lay your wreath flat on the table with a hurricane in the middle and use as a centerpiece.
- Got tree trimmings? Tuck the branches into oversized vintage glass vases for a festive holiday touch.
- Ornaments aren’t just for trees. Create a colorful display of your favorite pieces in unexpected places. Fill a bowl or large glass vase with pretty ornaments. Hang ornaments from your chandelier, or create a “chandelier” from a group of ornaments to hang in your entry.
- A small arrangement of pinecones accented with an oversized bow can dress up any wall mirror and bring a holiday touch to even the tightest of spaces.
- Declutter a bit before you add your holiday décor. Nothing makes a space feel more cramped than having too much going on. Exchange your daily décor for your holiday style to keep your space feeling clutter-free.
- Add some bells for a little holiday jingle. Hang them from your doors so the sounds of holiday cheer will ring throughout your home.
- Don’t overlook your shelves. Little things have big impact—a holiday candle, a hurricane filled with ornaments, or a brightly wrapped package can all go a long way to dressing up your shelves.
Deliver joy and save this holiday season! You deliver the joy, we deliver the products with purpose. One week only, save up to $50 when you shop at bambeco.